Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

BEAUTY NEW IN: EVE LOM SHEER RADIANCE TRANSLUCENT POWDER





Ever since I first laid my hands upon a sample of Eve Lom's legendary Cleanser I have been a die-hard fan. I've stocked up on a big pot of the Cleanser and multiple muslin cloths and am this close to nabbing the Morning Time Cleanser too. The Eve Lom website have a great offer on at the moment - they send you a perfect travel sized 30ml pot of Cleanser with every order over £40. Run! 

So - given my new found love for all things Lom, I was very excited about the new make-up offering. I won't lie -  fuelled by Lisa Eldridge's rave review - there may even have been a pre-order.
This powder replaced my Shu Uemura Sheer Face Powder which I've been pretty loyal to over the past few years. However, sometimes I feel it has a bit of a dulling effect on my skin if I'm accidentally a little heavy handed with it. 

When I first tried the Eve Lom powder I was concerned a little too much came out of the brush and it was hard to control how much powder you apply. I'm used to applying my powder with a powder puff rather than a brush and only like a light sweep to mattify around the forehead, nose and chin. However, having used it a few times and become confident with the application I can safely say I LOVE IT! It mattifies perfectly (my number one concern), allows for light application and leaves my face with a nice glow. There is no dusty, powdery look that I sometimes find there is with Shu Uemura. 
It's also the perfect size to pop in your bag for a top up during the day. Perfecto!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!