Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

HELLO ANYA


I thought I should share one of my favourite Christmas/Birthday presents (yes my birthday falls but three days after Christmas and folk do like to combine the presents - woe is me). 
Because I now have to split my time between London and Devon I decided it would be jolly lovely to ease the transition with be-a-u-tiful travel accessories. I therefore dropped festive hints accordingly, as you do. 


This is the best wash bag going - brilliantly roomy (much bigger than you would think) with trademark organisational pockets on the inside. 



It means I can now throw my whole bathroom in without having to painstakingly funnel each and every product into mini plastic bottles before leaving the house. 

There were also a few lovely products in my Christmas stocking which will also find their way into the new wash bag of dreams. 
Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Soap (not pictured), Chanel Pirate nail varnish (an early Christmas present to myself!), Aesop Fabulous Face Oil and Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner. 


A word on the leave in conditioner - it is brilliant, I urge you to try it. 

x

6 comments:

  1. Love the wash bag and the Chanel nail polish looks lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and cute bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday superstar! How come the London/ Devon split?xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Becky: Thankyou! it's such a good darker-red shade. I first set eyes on it over on Emmy's blog and have been using it rather religiously since!

    @ Emmy & t: Thankyou for the bday wishes! It already feels so long ago now!!

    @ Milly: the new city/country split is down to me embarking on a law degree... Just started in September! One hears two degrees is all the rage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just posted a review on the SexyHair leave in!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!