Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

INSTAGRAM DIARY 
A little glimpse at what I've been up to/buying/doing over on Instagram. From top to bottom, left to right: new Zara top for an evening out, new Revlon nails, meeting my beautiful niece for the first time, new cushions found on Etsy, goodbye drinks for friends moving to Canada, Topshop swimsuit, new summer buys, REVISION, post-exams shopping.
 
I've just, just, moved back to London from Devon so am in the process of unpacking all my things and helping the flat recover from two years with just my boyfriend in charge of it. Now that my exams are over, I'm really looking forward to getting back into the blog, with regular updates, outfit posts, new buys and all the rest!
 
X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!