Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

LIFESTYLE: BREAKFASTS

One of my new year "resolutions" was to make more interesting, varied breakfasts. One of my birthday presents was a new blender and I have been blending up a storm. The pictures above involved spinach or kale, green apple, banana, lime, ginger and yoghurt. My current favourite combination generally features fresh berries, banana, seeds, yoghurt, ginger, agave nectar and a dash of lime. 
I also recently made Tom Kerridge's granola (with dried apricots, apple and raisins, toasted flaked almonds and sunflower seeds) and have been enjoying that as a nutritious "treat" type of breakfast with natural yoghurt. Blueberry pancakes of course remain one of the most perfect ways to break my sunday fast.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!