Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

WISH LIST: FRESH THINKING


Untitled #33

With Spring in the air, I'm lusting after the same sorts of things I always end up hankering for at this time of year. All things fresh, floral, crisp and clean! 

New pjs sets (all perfectly folded neatly in the drawer of course), watercolour florals and jacquard with neon trim? Yes please. Fresh scents come courtesy of Creed's wonderfully hopeful Spring Flower, Diptyque's Menthe Verte candle and a lavender scented oval. 

My attention is also moving towards upcoming trips abroad, starting with Morocco next month! 
So I'm hoping to snare these printed trousers for trips to the souks, a floppy hat (for lounging by the pool) and these cool (yet walkable) chunky heeled sandals would be such a welcome addition to my wardrobe! They'll work with midi dresses and cuffed jeans alike. 


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!