Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

Welcome to Gone With The Fashion - Off We Go!

Welcome to my new blog - featuring the thoughts and obsessions of a very little fish in an enormous fashion pond. From day to day style and beauty musings, to news of long-lusted after buys and plans for pay day extravagance, all shall be duly recorded in the hope you find bits and bobs to entertain, inspire and amuse you along the way!

A horribly rainy Sunday made for a lovely read of The Sunday Times Style magazine indoors - the best part came when I clocked a pair of Topshop Clogs that I actually rather liked. Have I gone mad? Up until now this whole Clog affair left me rather cold, but the Topshop offering captures more than an air of Chanel with the addition of a sling-back sort of strap for instantly increased wearability.

The rest of the day was spent soup making - thank you Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall for a rather natty Butternut Squash & Chilli recipe - and painting my nails (take note: Essie Mink Muffs, a wonderous substitue for Particuliere if your local Chanel counter has been ransacked).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!