Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Wind and Rain Can Be Such A Pain

The weather outside remains, at best, a hideous joke. Rain pelted down in London today and it didn't seem to stop for a second. (Yes, yes at least it's not snowing).

The wind and rain is playing havoc with my oh so delicate skin (it isn't really, I'm just being precious and wanted desperately to test out a product I've been very keen on trying)

Step forward Mac's Care Blends Essential Oil - Sweet Orange + Lavender.

It already sounds like it fits the bill, falling under Mac's 'Warm & Cosy' section. The heating in the flat takes hours to crank up - but who cares when such a product promises this and more?
I couldn't wait to get home, wash my face and add a few drops to my moisturiser and quench my thirsty skin (I'm sure it's thirsty.. isn't it?).

It smells so delicious - like the best whiff of a Terry's Chocolate Orange. The oil can be used like this added to facial and body moisturisers to amp up their effects, used alone after cleansing for a mini facial (as recommended over on the Vogue blog) or to add a lovely dewiness under everyday make up, which I plan to try on the morrow!

(Image from maccosmetics.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!