Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Hello Lover... The 3.1 Phillip Lim Edie Bow Bag


I have a rather awful confession to make. The ink on the receipt of my new oak Alexa is barely dry, and already I am lusting after the attention of a new suitor - 3.1 Phillip Lim's Edie Bow Bag. I know it is hideous behaviour and I should be utterly ashamed!!
But I can justify this - a) it is black and the Alexa I have is Oak and b) it is bloody sold out so I can only lust and that is as far as it goes.

I long to wear it with everything just like Rachel Bilson - a shining example of why this beautiful bag is at the very top of my very long 'must have this very instant' list.


p.s. it may be sold out but I may have added my name to a certain waiting list - here's hoping. Apologies bank account - merci tiny pay check.

Photo credit: celebritychic.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!