Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Ciao Bella!


On a lunch time stroll around H&M I happened upon this little beauty... What's this I thought? Missoni for H&M? Negative. A bemused shopper put their Missoni cover up back on an H&M hanger? No such luck. Turns out it is part of the Fashion Against Aids at H&M - which landed in selected stores recently.
I'm quietly smug about my new purchase - my smugness crept into my photo booth images I must admit! For 7.99 I consider it quite the steal :)

I always end up stroking the Missoni playsuits in Terminal 5 - thinking, knowing, they'd top my holiday look off if only I could scrape together enough coppers. The dream of the Missoni playsuit is still alive, but until my ship comes in I shall very much enjoy this worthy homage to the masters of the colourful knit. I'm faking it 'til I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!