Pages

Saturday 1 January 2011

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS

Alas 2010 is over! I am not one for New Years Eve, Christmas is much more my time of year! So I thought I'd share a few of my favourite things from the festive period.


A lovely glittery clutch that I have had my eye on for some time now, a beautiful pea pod bracelet, some much needed Nigella and a crisp and delicious new perfume for the year ahead. I'm hideously fickle when it comes to perfume, but I've discovered Christmas is the best time of year for me to welcome a new one in to the fold - it becomes the scent of a lovely time of year and then a fresh start for the year ahead!




Anya Hindmarch blue glitter clutch, Jo Malone Jasmine and Mint Cologne, Alex Monroe Pea Pod bracelet and Nigella Lawson's Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!