Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

LE MOME BIJOU

How lovely is this jewellery by Le Mome Bijou? Pretty lovely. I am a girl that does not mind wearing a bit of life advice upon my wrist or around my neck. I'm not a screaming slogan sort of a girl though (heavens no) so it has to be subtle, not in your face. Such bits and pieces would rub shoulders with my everyday jewellery, part-hidden and largely unnoticed except for a flash of colour here and there.  But they can still quietly reassure and remind and maybe, sometimes, even inspire.  
These subtle little treasures come with an array of sayings and sweet nothings dangling from them: 

"Je vois le vie en rose" 
"I've got you under my skin", "Life is a journey, not a destination" 
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift"

... to name but a few. 
These lovely bracelets are available from Matches (where incidentally all the images are from too)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!