Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2012

BOOTY CALL

My replacement Report boots finally arrived! (After ordering what I thought was a UK size 3 from Piper Lime I belatedly discovered the sizing was a tad on the ambitious side and had to go up one. Piper Lime had sold out by then but luckily Nordstrom came to the rescue! So all's well that ends well.) They're stupendous. 

I'm sorry about the frankly crappy quality photographs - there is no hiding the fact I took them with my phone - the evidence is staring you in the face rather isn't it... 

This is how I wore said boots on their first outing - with a Topshop denim dress and boyfriend coat and some jazzy H&M earrings. 

Yes that's right, I employed the use of my webcam for this photo, before returning again to the trusty iPhone-mirror combo...

X

9 comments:

  1. I love your jacket! It really looks so much more fabulous on you than on the website. Your boots are really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, when I saw it online I thought nothing of it, but when I saw it in store I loved it! My awfully grainy pictures do not do it justice though! I must get a self timing camera or a willing photographer... :)

      Delete
  2. I have these earrings in pink - love them, although always forget I own them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same - we need to track down some kind of nice looking earring displayer! It's no good having them all bundled in a little pot like I do. X

      Delete
  3. Glad to hear you were able to track down a pair in your size, they look lovely! And I have those earrings, albeit in a hot pink/black combo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boots look wonderful and I really like the earrings - so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the boots worked out! They will go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these boots!! they are so gorgeous! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair on a budget haha wish me luck!! subbed via RSS :)

    Miss drifted Snow White

    ReplyDelete
  7. So chic! The boots and those earrings will be in my bucket list. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!