Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

SHOPPING WISH LIST

Untitled #19


 


The above are all on my shopping wish list at the moment. The jacquard coat is from Zara and would be pure perfection with ankle grazing denim and ballet flats for the move into Spring. The stripe top and simple leopard heels are both Topshop - stripes speak for themselves (we always need more) - but the leopard heels would be such a great addition for evening drinks. ESPECIALLY with some ripped denim (these are Topshop too) and a simple top, like, say, this white Whistles one? Last but not least, I'd love to get some Klorane dry shampoo in my cupboard. I've always known it's not wise that I wash my hair every day and so need to get involved in this dry shampoo malarky. I am not a fan of Batiste - too powdery, too scented. I'm told this one is the bees knees though.
 
X

7 comments:

  1. Great wishlist for spring - I like the idea of a floral throwover coat for when it's just a touch bit cold. And omg. Thank you for reminding me that I need to buy dry shampoo, stat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this coat - the colour is a bit lighter looking in real life - it's just so perfect for early Spring. X

      Delete
  2. I like the heel height of those shoes!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Klorane dry shampoo is awesome..though I do keep a Baptiste mini in my desk drawer in case I'm heading out after work!xx

    http://millyfellintothewardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe in the first draft of this I called it Bastille dry shampoo. I'm a fool. X

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I was so pleased to see you'd left a comment - I'm always on your blog, bit of a fan! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!