Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

NEW: INITIAL NECKLACE






I've got a to-do list today which is as long as my arm, but I wanted to take a few seconds to share what arrived in the post this morning. 
I've long been a fan of delicate gold jewellery, and Etsy is by FAR the best place to find the delicate gold jewellery of one's dreams. I discovered Bijoux by Desi F whilst trawling through one of my favourite blogs - What I Bought Today by Anneli Willis. I recently ordered this little number and was overjoyed when I saw the little package sitting on the mat this morning. 
I have always liked the idea of initial necklaces, but kept my distance because of my slightly unfortunate initial. Any other initial actually looks like an initial (except maybe 'I') but 'O'... looks like a circle. However, I decided to put these reservations to one side and make the purchase. I'm not about to change my name and my obsession with this necklace wasn't going anywhere! I'm very glad I did  - it is a beautiful necklace and I'm sure it will become one of my most worn. 

Find Bijoux by Desi F on Etsy here.


X

4 comments:

  1. Cute necklace! It reminds me to wear my initial necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely! x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia, what size initial did you go for? 3mm or 6mm? Thanks, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle - I went for the 3mm in the end! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!