Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

WHAT I WORE: ALL WHITE







The frankly HILARIOUS title of this post is so, because it makes reference not only to my new white jeans, but to every other part of me - as you can see I am very much in need of the sun that has recently arrived in London. I look positively iron deficient I know, but that's what university finals can do to a gal, seeking out natural light sadly fell rather low on my list of priorities over the last month!
 I'm very much enjoying the addition of white jeans to my wardrobe and mostly wear them as here, with other neutrals to ensure I don't stray into that "bad" white jean territory. 
I wore this outfit for a stroll around Richmond at the weekend, and can confirm my bag gets pretty unpopular when it repeatedly reflects the sun into the eyes of unsuspecting passers by.  

I'm wearing: Topshop white Jamie jeans, Whistles Stevie cashmere jumper, Jimmy Choo Candy clutch and Russell & Bromley ballet flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!