Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

WHAT I WORE: ISABEL MARANT BAZIL SNEAKERS





I turned once again to these brilliant little fellows when it looked like autumn was settling back in in London, and the skies looked more than a little threatening. They're definitely more of an autumn/winter shoe for me - I'd look frankly ridiculous if I tried to pair them with shorts or a summer dress. But I was very pleased to get another chance to throw them on recently!

I wore this outfit to The Old Vic to see their production of Terence Rattigan's The Winslow Boy. It was BRILLIANT. If you get the chance to go, I'd highly recommend it. 

I'm wearing: Whistles blouse, Topshop Leigh coated jeans, Isabel Marant Bazil sneakers and Bijoux by Desi F initial necklace.

Apologies for the poor quality of the pictures! 

X

8 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I finally bought some sneaker wedges myself! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those Topshop jeans! And I love Bijou by Desi F. I've never heard of her before so thank you for the introduction. And I'm so surprised at how cheap the items are. What is the quality like? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bijoux by Desi F pieces are lovely! I'd strongly reccomend the jewellery - brilliant AND affordable! X

      Delete
  3. the shirt is lovely and looks great in combi with the sneakers. nice look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you find that they look huge on when wearing? I tried the bobby's on not that long ago and being the most subtle out of the choices, I found they made my feet look enormously bulky! At any rate you seem to really pull them off! And like you say, these definitely seem to be more of a winter shoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do find that from the side they sometimes seem to make my feet look massive! I think so much depends on what you wear them with though, balancing the proportions of your outfit with them. There are some things they just do not go with on me! I love the bobby on other people, but when I tried them on they looked a little messy. I'd saved up for ages and was ready to buy but just couldn't part with all that £££ when something wasn't quite right! X

      Delete
  5. Great Post !
    Those sneakers are exactly what I’m looking for preparation of my upcoming holidays . I think it's a perfect combination of casual and classic sneakers .

    Thanks
    Barker Marine

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabel Marant delivers various designs and materials in its ladies' sneaker line. And for the men, you will find designs for instance the Isabel Marantsneaker. Using the Alex sneaker, Isabel Marant reinterprets a classic in exceptional 'pebbly' leather having a rubber sole
    http://www.afiron.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!