Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2013

HOLIDAY: GREECE


A few snaps from the past week in Kaminaki in Greece. It was so wonderful - our little villa sat right on the beach, there was incredible food every evening at the Taverna on the beach, swimming and time en famille (including oodles of hugs with my niece Florence) and not a drop of rain. I meant to take some outfit pictures, but somehow only got round to documenting two cover ups! Both from Topshop. 
My thoughts are now moving to Autumn and I have that exciting new term feeling. I've dusted down the desk, geared up my brain, bought a new pen pot and taken my high summer things out of rotation. I've eBayed the things I no longer enjoy wearing and have started planning new season purchases. It has been a lovely, relaxing, fun-filled summer and I'm a little sad to see it go. But I am an autumnal/wintery gal at heart and cannot wait for the season just around the corner. 
X

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures - I love Greece!

    joannarama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, any chance you'd be willing to share the name of the villa? Looks like a perfect get-away for my husband & me! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! It's the Yellow House in Kaminaki, Corfu. There are also quite a few other villas in the same place, right by the sea. X

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!