Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

WHAT I WORE: J.CREW OXFORDS

Yes I've got them out again. Can you tell they're my favourite new things? Here I am on the weekend at my parents' house in Devon. I wore this to a casual evening out at a local restaurant. I'm wearing: Topshop Jamie jeans, Whistles sculptured blouse, Reiss Fontaine cardigan, J.Crew silver oxfords and J.Crew earrings. 
A word on the cardigan - it is rather divine and in the sale now. Beautifully soft, cosy and fluffy (without the fluff getting on everything in sight), yet still smart and chic. A true winner. 

X

7 comments:

  1. Those oxfords are truly wonderful - it's not normally a colour I would go for but now I can't help but think about it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, but after stalking all the outfit posts in which Olivia Palermo was wearing something similar I became convinced a silver shoe is a neutral shoe! They work really well with lots of things - you should go for it! X

      Delete
  2. Those oxfords are so chic, and they look so good on you! I really want to get a pair. They pop up on ebay now and then:) Do you think they run small/lagre/normal? I would really appreicate your input! I usually wear a UK4,5/US7/EU37

    I love your outfit posts. Keep them comming;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they run pretty normal size-wise. I'm a UK 3/EU 36 and I got a US 6. I bought them from America without trying them and they're fine, but in an ideal world I would have tried the US 5H to be sure on sizing. They're quite narrow too which I like because I have narrow feet! Hope that helps! X

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Knowing that helps:)

      Delete
  3. I also got these oxfords - so wonderful! I wore mine today. Who would have thought that something so "statement"-y could be so versatile?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes look fantastic!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!