Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

LIFE: MOODY BEACH DAY


 
A few photos from a visit to the Saunton beach in Devon at the weekend. I've always been very in favour of going out for a brisk walk regardless of the weather. If you've got a good coat and can bundle up warm, then off we go! The weather on the coast was rather extreme this weekend, but it calmed down enough during the day on Sunday to go for a walk - there were even a few surfers and kite surfers surprisingly!
I borrowed my boyfriend's North Face puffer jacket which is the ultimate warm outdoors jacket (I just can't bring myself to buy myself one when there are much prettier things I could spend my dollar on). The Hunters are mine though, as is the Warehouse grey knit hat with fur bobble. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!