Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

HOLIDAY: MOROCCO PACKING


Untitled #35

Tomorrow morning we are jetting off to Morocco! We're staying by the sea in bohemian Essaouira, rather than in amongst it in Marrakech, but will be taking at least one day trip to experience all the hustle and bustle and hunt down beautiful bowls and kaftans to take home.

When I was starting to put my packing list together, my aim was to add a few fun pieces to my usual holiday wardrobe just to 'Moroccan it up' a bit, as well as ensuring I had clothes which would cover my shoulders and fall below the knee for day trips. In amongst a lace midi dress from ASOS, Topshop tile print leigh jeans and converse (for the camel ride of course!), I've added these beautifully light and colourful print trousers from Topshop and statement, layered jewellery from Topshop and Zara. These will dress up my simple wardrobe pieces, like this structured white Cos dress. The Mango dress I mentioned in my last post will feature on the journey to and from the pool and for lazy breakfasts (it's too short for normal day-time wear in Morocco outside the hotel).

I fell in love with this sequin jacket from Sandro and gold woven Anya Hindmarch clutch on a recent trip to Bicester Village and they'll be delicious for evening drinks. For if and when I need a heel, I've packed these simple chunky sandals from Topshop.

I'll be attempting to take lots of photos so check back soon!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!