Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

IT'S IN THE BAG





Do I look happy? A little crazed? A little over excited? A little myspace? Well. I'm pretty pleased with myself. I have "bagged" my winter coat. It's freaking August - that's forward planning at its finest. 
I saw it online, tried it on in store, decided to go home and buy it online (online student discount perk). Got home, sold out in my size online. Horror. Hot footed it BACK into central London the next day. Nabbed it - negotiated the student discount despite my expired card. Hence my happy post-coat-purchase poses. I particularly like the one that suggests I've just finished a rap. 
It's the perfect throw-on coat - light, but woolly, nicely oversized and slightly Stella-esque cut outs. It's SOOO cool. 



Contrast Raglan Tweed Boyfriend Coat from Topshop.

X

3 comments:

  1. I like the two different textures!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice!

    http://herribbonsandherbows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good, best shopping alwas months ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!