Pages

Tuesday 29 October 2013

THE FRAGRANCE QUEST: BONPOINT


A new perfume has made its way into my collection! Eau de toilette Bonpoint. 
Now I know what you might be thinking - am I a mother? No. Does this matter? Not in the slightest. This perfume spoke to me and many others precisely because it fits well with people that love wearing a fragrance but don't want something overpowering and in your face, but something subtle and expensive smelling. It's the perfect every day scent. 
The blend of orange blossom, petitgrain and jasmine makes for such a gentle, elegant perfume. On me, I find it has that clean, crisp, ever so slightly masculine edge in amidst the florals. It's exactly this that I love in Jo Malone's Lime Basil and Mandarin cologne and attracts me to the classic Acqua di Parma scent. 
As if being a lovely perfume wasn't enough, it was so beautifully packaged and presented in a little pink dust bag. Perfection.

Eau de toilette Bonpoint 50ml £39

X

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!