Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

NEW IN: ZARA SUNGLASSES

 As soon as I saw these sunglasses on the Zara website I knew I had to make them mine. So much so, I put myself on the waiting list so the minute they came into stock I could complete the purchase. I've started to get rather into sunglasses. I used to think I only needed one pair (granted we do only need one pair), but they are up there with my favourite accessories and so one day I just stopped in my tracks and thought "why on earth am I limiting myself to just one pair??" The rest is history, and I am working on amassing quite the collection. 
Next on my list? A pair with reflective blue lenses for spring/summer. 

I'm wearing: gold fleck sunglasses, £19.99 from Zara and Gap boyfriend cable sweater (in the sale now)
X

2 comments:

  1. Cute sunglasses! I've stopped buying more as I think I have enough already!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunglasses are the best, I am ready to it as a gift, especially when traveling. oakley sunglasses cheap

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!